How i will gonna start this one.. This night is just desame everyday felt not sleepy yet im tired already after school.
wHats wrong with me i always felt this kinda weird feeling even how i am tired wanting to have some sleep yet its not work it.
hahahaha i just need to make myself to get sleep..I watch again the movie of twilight repeating over and over again how silly i am right but its fascinating me ahaha (edward)...I am wondering when will sophie finish reading my book... ahaha i want to keep my book in safe hands ok.. I wish that she return it same condition when i lend to her..."burara kc"ehehehe peace...
Friday night rhea my classmate asks me to lend to her the eclipse. If i gonna lend it to her so trend that breaking dawn will be remaining to me. She starts reading the new moon and it seems that she will gonna finish it before we see each other again.ahahaha lol...
look i personalize my banner...ehehehe the twilight stars and me..nyanya
No comments:
Post a Comment
drop some comments there..thanks