I still vibrantly remember the day I walked in to classroom and i heard everyone talking about "The Twilight Series". As I made my way to my seat, I looked over at one of my classmates whose hand was handling one of the Twilight novels. The familiar cover art grab my attention right away and I now knew what the big commotion that took place earlier was about. When I finally got the guts to ask my classmates if it was a good book, the responses I got were unanimous: " YOU HAVE TO READ THIS! IT'S AMAZING".(sophie,aj and etc.)
I read the back of Twilight. Any normal person reading the back would get a little creeped out, having read the words "vampire", "irrevocably", and "thirsted for my blood". I can’t either tell to one of my classmate of my craving to borrow it but I do shilly-shally to ask. One day as my way to go home I was past by to the store and finally the twilight series is available as I spot it I immediately bought it with no hesitation.
When I started reading the books and my life seemed to revolve around figuring out what would happen next. As soon as I finished reading the series, I had nothing to do with my time. I had spent so many days trapped in the little town of Forks, and honestly, I probably wouldn't of had it any other way. To this day, I still spend my time keeping images of hahaha the twilight stars in our laptop because to me, Bella's journey never gets old. These novels show everyone that they should live by their heart, speak their mind, make the impossible possible, turn all their tears into laughter and never for any reason let anyone make them afraid to dream a little dream.
I hope vampires do really exist. If they do, then I wish I’m in love with one who’s also deeply in love with me. One who’d be fascinated to watch me sleeping. One who doesn’t have the courage to stay away from me anymore. One who would risk everything just to make me safe again. One who would save me not because I’m his prey but because I’m his life.
(I want to be bella too.. hahaha LOL +____+)
. Happy!!!yeey… *_______*
and u've read it! and now, look at u..
ReplyDeletethe no.1 twilight fanatic hahah! :D